- Lively 7-a-side games for players of all levels
- Four youth divisions: boys junior high, boys high school, girls junior high, and girls high school
- Three adult divisions: open division, over 30 division, and co-ed division
- Minimum of 8 games played over 8 weeks
- Games are 50 minutes once per week
Review the registration and roster forms for further details
Soccer Center of Excellence
- An eight-week soccer clinic designed by ex-professional Gary Walker for players of all levels. The Center of Excellence has already seen 16 former participants awarded scholarships at top universities!
- Three age groups for both boys and girls: 7 – 11 yrs, 12 – 14 yrs, and high school
- Sessions are once per week for 8 weeks. We have 3 eight week sessions in total per season.
- 60-minute sessions for 14 and under and 90 minutes for High School.
- Fee for the full course of sessions is $100 per player for 14 and under and $115 for High School.
- Activities consist of individual skills and tactical instruction
First Touch Program
The “First Touch” Program is for boys and girls aged 4 – 6 years of age. As the nameme suggests this is usually the child’s first experience of soccer coaching, and often the parents first involvement with their child in sport. We encourage parents to sit on the side line and encourage their child if this is their first time at participating in any sport learning environment.
- Introduces your child to the exciting world of soccer with fun-filled session
improves their skills and enhances their general physical fitness
promotes a healthy lifestyle.
- Program commences the first week in November and runs for 8 weeks. There are 3 sessions in total.
- Spots are limited.
This program is by INVITATION ONLY!. This All Pro Elite will take you to that next level. This is for the serious soccer player who wants to achieve their full potential. If this is the case, then the Elite program is for you. Players who have attended our Centers of Excellence and Academy in the past and have gone on to college to play soccer, have saved $18,000 to $90,000 plus on their education at Universities over a four year period, due to soccer scholarships.
The universities that players have received scholarships to are:- Lehigh, Duke, Notre Dame, Indiana University, Clemson, Lindsey Wilson, Lee University, to name but a few.
The Elite program is open to 7yrs of age to 10yrs of age and U12, U14 and HS for boys and girls.
If you know a player who has the skill level and commitment to participate in this program, contact the All Pro Sports Center, where our resident Head Coach Gary Walker can discuss further.
Adult Co-Ed Pick Up (Adult Open Session Schedule Session One)
This excellent program which is in its 11th season runs every Tuesday, for more details contact All Pro on 207 877 6666. This program is for all skill levels. All Pro offers in its friendly atmosphere a chance to get out for the evening, enhance your skills, meet new people & get in some cardio work. Join us for a fun evening of pick up soccer!
Information to follow.